DO YOU HAVE A CIO MINDSET AND SKILLSET?
LEARN HOW TO GET PROMOTED, BE A LEADER, HAVE THE INCOME YOU WANT, AND ESTABLISH YOUR SPHERE OF INFLUENCE
Available courses in the Club
Ultimate IT Leadership Training - Signature Master Course
- Signature Course with more than 10 hours and 75 sessions content
- Foundation phase with IT Leadership role and responsibilities for business and IT Organization
- Technology Management with IT Plan (Strategy and Portfolio), IT Build (Projects and Products) and IT Run (Services and Operations)
- Leadership Path starting with self-mastery and human skills and then ends with path to the top steps
Learn From a CIO
Save more than 5 years in your career journey to the top.
Many professionals have an aspiration to climb up the ladder, but only a few make it to the top because this is not an easy journey. Future CIO Club helps with the needed tools, lessons, community and coaching.
Improve your value wherever you are working
You will increase your value immediately by improving your readiness and value contributions. Along with technical skills, you need business skills and human skills in this journey.
Digital Transformation - Unpack to Mastery Course
Complete masterclass on Digital Strategy, Digital Trends, Digital Transformation Project Portfolio and innovation with real examples
- Learn how Digital Economy shaping the world
- Gain knowledge on Digital Technologies - Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning , Data Analytics, Cloud, Automation
- Learn about Digital strategy and portfolio
- Real world examples of Digital Transformation Projects
- Get a leadership edge in the digital economy with the Digital Transformation course
- Understand the Digital Innovation pipeline
Agile Frameworks and Enterprise Agility - For Leaders
SCRUM, Kanban, DevOps, SAFe and More frameworks for Teams to Programs to Portfolio to Enterprise Level - Course by a CIO
- Gain complete knowledge of Agile fundamentals and terms used
- Learn Agile Frameworks types for teams to program to Portfolios for Enterprise level
- Detailed understanding of SCRUM Framework and events
- Kanban more than just for visualization of work
- Understand how DevOps and CI/CD approaches for agility
- Learn about Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) as differentiator to build business agility
Data Analytics for Managers
Data Management and Analytics knowledge will help you shine and get the recognition you deserve by your leaders.
- Learn about Big Data and 5 V's that makes it Big data
- Learn Data Architecture including purpose of data warehouse / data lake
- Gain knowledge of Data Management including data life cycle and data governance
- Learn about the importance of data visualization and dashboards for Business Intelligence
- Learn about the types of Analytics - Descriptive, Diagnostic, Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics
- Learn about what makes a company data-driven with use cases and maturity model
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for Managers
Learn AI ML concepts in detail and technologies with real-world examples and use cases.
- Learn about what is Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI ML)
- Learn real-world use cases of AI ML in consumer scenarios and industries
- How Industry 4.0 and Digital Transformation are centered around AI
- Role of Data Scientist and Machine Learning in Advanced Analytics
- Machine Learning Model development steps with examples including python code snippets
- Learn about ML Pipeline and AI maturity challenges for organizations
Cloud Computing and Cloud Strategies
Short but packed with powerful content to enable you with WHOLISTIC CLOUD knowledge
- Learn the importance of Cloud Computing and Services in the Digital Economy
- Learn the value of the cloud computing vs. on-prem data centers
- Understand the real-world use cases of the Cloud
- Learn about Cloud service types Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (Paas), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Understand Cloud hosting types - Public Cloud, Private Cloud and Hybrid Cloud
- Learn about Cloud First strategy in alignment with business strategy
- Understand various types of Cloud Migration strategies - Rehost, Revise, Rearchitect, Rebuild, Replace
Automation (RPA) and IoT Fundamentals for Leaders
Robotic Process Automation and Internet of Things Fundamentals for all levels
- Learn about Automation types in the physical world and digital world
- Learn about the importance and impact of Automation in the digital era
- Learn about Robotic Process Automation (RPA) types - Attended and Unattended Automation Bots
- Learn about RPA implementation steps including top vendors and use cases
- Learn about Internet of Things (IoT) fundamentals and architecture
- Learn about edge computing and IoT use cases
Strategy Language for IT Leader
Learn the leadership language and showcase you are ready for the IT Leadership Job or promotion you deserve
- Strategy is a language of leadership, and you will understand the top-down view of the Strategy and how it impacts project portfolios.
- Understand the difference between Strategy vs. Tactical vs. Operational and how Strategy development differs from day-to-day operational work.
- Learn about VUCA (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, Ambiguity) world we live in and how challenges influence organizations to develop strategic initiatives.
- Learn about how business strategy cascades to IT Strategy and turns into Project portfolios and how Strategic management differs from Project Management.
- You will see seven powerful questions which can be asked for any business transformation or technological initiative.
Lead Strategic Business Transformation Projects
Crush Your Next Project Discussion with Powerful Questions and Surprise All With Your Leadership Insights
- Learn to Sound Smart and Sound Strategic with Powerful Questions for any project
- Understand the influencing factors for any business transformation
- Lead and influence teams with productive discussions
- Surprise All With Your Leadership language and Insights
- Gain the Strategic vision of any business transformation intiative or major project
- Learn to apply strategic dimensions - Technology, Finance, Risk, Stakeholders