Strategy Language for IT Leader
Learn the leadership language and showcase you are ready for the IT Leadership Job or promotion you deserve
👉 60+ minutes of video content 👉 8 Video lessonsJoin Now - All Courses In One Membership
Get the immediate leadership recognition you deserve
What differentiates a leader from an individual contributor is the language they use. Strategy language is a leader's language, and it is universal. This importance of strategy language is even more important for any IT professional who wants to progress their career into IT Leadership roles - Manager, Director or CIO.
What you'll learn
- Strategy is a language of leadership, and you will understand the top-down view of the Strategy and how it impacts project portfolios.
- Understand the difference between Strategy vs. Tactical vs. Operational and how Strategy development differs from day-to-day operational work.
- Learn about VUCA (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, Ambiguity) world we live in and how challenges influence organizations to develop strategic initiatives.
- Learn about how business strategy cascades to IT Strategy and turns into Project portfolios and how Strategic management differs from Project Management.
- You will see seven powerful questions which can be asked for any business transformation or technological initiative.
Who this course is for:
- IT Professionals with the passion to grow in their career into an IT Manager to IT Director to VP or a CIO
- Anyone who wants to stay successful and advance their career in the Digital World
- Anyone who wants to understand the business transformation drivers and success factors
- Anyone who wants how business strategy influences IT strategy and projects
Strategy Language - Course Video Previews
Strategy Language - Course Content